The latest headlines from PayPal.
- 26 Mar 2021PayPal Australia and PayPal Giving Fund AU has also launched an Australian Flood Relief and Recovery campaign.
PayPal is donating a total of $250,000 to charities to assist with the disaster relief and recovery following the record-breaking floods that have devastated Australian communities. After days of...
- 09 Mar 2021PayPal Pay in 4 rolls out to over 9 million PayPal Australia accounts by early June 2021
PayPal Pay in 4 rolls out to over 9 million PayPal Australia accounts by early June 2021 Interest-free for consumers and no extra cost to existing PayPal business customers Available at hundreds...
- 08 Mar 2021PayPal launches a national competition - 'Save Money With Honey' asking Aussies to share bargains they've found using Honey, PayPal's deal-finding shopping tool
PayPal Australia has launched a national competition asking Aussies to show off online bargains they've found using Honey, PayPal's deal-finding shopping tool. This follows research released by...
- 05 Mar 2021The average Aussie adult now spends about 1 hour searching for bargains online per week, equating to approximately 20 million bargain-hunting hours spent across the nation weekly
New research released by Honey, PayPal’s deal-finding shopping tool, finds that Aussies love a bargain, and want to date a bargain-hunter.
- 21 Dec 2020Buy From The Bush businesses Saddler & Co, Yummy Yarn & Co and Clancy Job Photography share their excitement about the new, PayPal sponsored Buy From The Bush Marketplace